As a hockey advisor, my goal is to make the most of your young player's hockey experience on and off the ice as well as provide the family with the most information to guide them along their hockey path. The competition gets greater as you get further down the hockey path and becomes global. We help you focus on what you need so your player can get the most out of their development. We get to know YOUR family, so we can find the right fit for your player. We are your partners for the long term. Our meetings can be done in person or via an online resource such as Skype or Zoom depending on location.
Example topics that we will be going over (if applicable) will include:
- Playing at the next level and getting a quality education whether it be AAA/Prep, Junior, or college hockey and what is necessary to get there
- Building a hockey resume
- Reviewing game film
- Finding what teams fit you
- Communicating with coaches under NCAA Rules
- How to research at the college level
- NCAA Eligibility Center
- Scholarships both athletic and academic
- And more!